- Deb David’s Retractor site (USA)
Organisations – UK
- False Allegations Support Organisation – FASO is a voluntary organisation that offers clear information, practical advice, and emotional support to anyone affected by false allegation of abuse
- Falsely Accused Carers and Teachers (FACT UK) – A voluntary organisation supportting carers, teachers and other professionals falsely accused or wrongly convicted of abuse
- Family Law Society – A voluntary sector NGO helping to bring about positive change and improvement to the closed door world of Family Law
- Families Need Fathers – Support for separated parents after family breakdown
- The Grandparents’ Association – Committed to supporting and promoting the role, contribution and value of grandparents, especially those estranged from their grandchildren.
- Parents, Professionals and Politians Protecting Children with Illness and/or Disabilities – an alliance of parents, professionals and politicians working mainly by e-mail to raise relevant issues in Parliament and in the media and supportting families wrongly accused of over anxious parenting or similar forms of supposed child abuse
- SAFF – The background of satanic abuse myths in the UK
- Shared Parenting Information Group – False allegations in custody disputes and parental alienation syndrome links
Organisations – Overseas
- False Memory Syndrome Foundation – The American False Memory organisation
- AFMA – The Australian False Memory Association
- Psyfmfrance – French False Memory site
- The website of Professor Elizabeth Loftus and article by Elizabeth Loftus describing the case of ‘Jennifer H‘
- Richard Webster’s website – Information about false allegations, police trawls, Freud and the Shieldfield trial
- Allen Esterson’s website – Exposing Freudian Myths
- Recovered Memory Therapy – informative blog on recovered memories and RMT
- Stop Bad Therapy – A site drawing attention to malpractice within therapy
- JET Report – The Nottingham Joint Social Services / Police Report into a satanic scare
- Accused.com – A resource centre for laymen and attorneys
- FAHSA – Falsely Accused of Historic Sexual Assault. Information, advice and guidance.
- Justice for Carol – The amazing story of a family’s search for the truth about what happened to a sister.
- Accused.me.uk – Advice, guidance and resource for individuals falsely accused of sexual offences.